Dance for All People with Rachel Balaban (Live)
September 4, 2024 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Class open to all ages and abilities and designed for people with movement challenges. Instruction by Rachel Balaban, Regional Coordinator for Dance for PD. No experience required. Caregivers welcome.
If interested in joining please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we know where to send the Zoom meeting invite.
Benefits of this dance class include:
- Increase coordination and flexibility while releasing body tension
- Improve balance and gait, strengthen your core, feel power and grace in your movements
- Enhance awareness of your body and aliveness through movement
- Breathe more deeply and vocalize more fully
- Experience different types of music that can affect you in different ways
- Feel supported as you explore in a safe and comfortable environment
- Socialize within a friendly and supportive community
This weekly class is generously sponsored by BCBSRI