— Join Our Age-Friendly Advisory Panel —
About the Age-Friendly RI Senior Advisory Panel
Members are older adults in Rhode Island who are interested in sharing their insights about what we can be doing in our local communities and at the statewide level to foster age-friendliness.
Age-Friendly RI Advisory Panel Member Description:
As an Advisory Panel member, you may be invited to:
- Join a focus group session in your community;
- Respond to surveys about issues relating to age-friendly communities in Rhode Island;
- Provide feedback to programs we are developing, or join our work to develop programs;
- Write to your elected legislators;
- Testify at hearings;
- Write letters to your local newspapers.
- Provide feedback to programs and initiatives.
We need your help, welcome your involvement, and appreciate your willingness to join in the work of the Age-Friendly RI coalition.