The Tufts Health Plan Foundation is offering two hands-on workshops focused on leveraging reframing aging research conducted by the Frameworks Institute to advance your work and help facilitate more effective communication.
Through this training, you will learn how to:
- Avoid words that can derail your messages
- Bypass mental blocks and encourage openness to new ideas
- Develop messages proven to shift public opinion in a positive direction
- Apply Reframing Aging recommendations to your organization’s communications
The two sessions are scheduled for Tuesday, September 24 in Watertown, Massachusetts and Thursday, October 24 in Springfield, Massachusetts. Each session will run from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m and will be facilitated by two Frameworks-Institute-certified Reframing Aging Master Trainers:
- Janine Vanderburg, Colorado’s Changing the Narrative Initiative leader
- Alrie McNiff Daniels, senior communications officer for Tufts Health Plan Foundation
There is no charge for the workshop, but registration is required and lunch will be provided.Stay tuned for registration links opening later this week.