The Rhode Island Attorney General’s Office and AARP RI are hosting the Elder Justice Summit on Fri, May 20th from 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM. The program will feature experts and advocates across the state that work to protect older adults.
• Rhode Island Attorney General Peter F. Neronha
• Catherine Taylor, State Director, AARP Rhode Island
• Keynote speaker Philip Marshall, grandson of Brooke Astor
• Experts in the medical, law enforcement, and finance fields
Who should attend:
• Anyone responsible for caring for or serving Rhode Island’s older community in some capacity.
• Invitees are based on their connection with a profession or group who work in this space.
• Employees or group members are encouraged to attend based on their direct involvement in working with older Rhode Islanders.
Featuring: Keynote Speaker Philip Marshall
Philip Marshall turned in his father when he suspected financial abuse of his grandmother, Brooke Astor — “the First Lady of Philanthropy.” Since then, he’s turned a background in historic preservation into a passion for elder justice. A sought-after public speaker, he will share his experiences and advice with attendees at the 2022 Elder Justice Summit.
Learn more and register HERE!