The Nursing Facility Supports Grant Program is established as a partnership program to provide additional financial assistance for long-term care facilities in Rhode Island. These grant funds are an additional measure to be used as secondary to other federal coronavirus relief funding received by long-term care facilities, and other funding resources made available by the State over the duration of the COVID-19 response.
The Nursing Facility Supports Grant Program will distribute a total of up to $7 million in funding across nursing facilities in Rhode Island-based on the number of licensed public pay beds in each facility. These funds shall be used to increase the immediate operational resiliency of RI Nursing Homes, to help facilities pay for personal protective equipment, and other infection control measures. Facilities will need to complete a set of deliverables demonstrating their commitment to infection control and reducing infection risk.
• July 3, 2020: Applications available online at EOHHS website.
• July 27, 2020 at 5pm: Applications due to the State.
• July 31, 2020: Funds disbursed to facilities
• Within 30 Days of Receiving Grant Funds: Deliverables are due to the State
- Application – Updated 7/10/2020
- Program Guidance – Updated 7/10/2020
Send questions to: OHHS.LTSSResiliency@ohhs.ri.gov.