The National Aging and Disability Transportation Center is pleased to announce a new funding opportunity, Equity and Accessibility: Transportation Planning Grant Program. Planning grants provide an opportunity for communities to consider current and future needs, engage older adults and people with disabilities in planning, and develop a written plan of action. Applicants are required to select one of two focus areas for their planning. All applications must be submitted via the NADTC Grant Application Portal at NADTC.org [nadtc.org]
Critical dates for the 2021 Grant Opportunity include:
- July 15: Request for Proposals Published on NADTC Website
- July 23: NADTC Grant Application Portal Opens
- July 27 at 3 pm Eastern time: Zoom Meeting for Prospective Applicants
- August 6: Mandatory Letter of Intent to Apply Is Due. Applications will be not accepted without a Letter of Intent on file.
- August 27 at 11:59 pm Eastern time: Applications Due