Solutions to community challenges mostly come from those closest to the issue. That is why your perspectives and input are so important. Point32Health Foundation is working with Health Resources in Action (HRiA) to facilitate six community listening sessions throughout New England in February. The goal for these virtual sessions is to listen to and learn from the community. What you share will help their team gain a greater understanding of community priorities. The 90-minute listening sessions will be facilitated by HRiA. Use the links below to register.
- Wednesday, February 9, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. (MA)
- Thursday, February 10, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. (RI)
- Tuesday, February 15, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. (CT)
- Tuesday, February 15, 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (MA)
- Wednesday, February 16, 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (NH)
- Thursday, February 17, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. (ME)
These listening sessions will be conducted in English, however engagement from all is important to the team. If you have specific needs to better support your participation (e.g., translation services, financial support, accessibility aids and services, etc.), please let them know in the registration form at least two weeks prior to the session.